1. Tire tech: Air pressure- Correct, underinflated and overinflated, www.tirerack.com
2. The right tire pressure: Why the maximum isn’t the best, info.kaltire.com
3. Tire pressure monitoring system, www.khodrobank.com
4. Tire tech: Air pressure- Temperature fluctuations, www.tirerack.com
5. Tire tech: Air pressure- Time fluctuations, www.tirerack.com
6. Sivarao T.J.S Anand, M. Warikh, Engineering of tire pressure controllong device: An invention towards successful product development, International Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 09 (09), 2009.
7. Tire tech: Air pressure- Load adjustments for high speed driving, www.tirerack.com
8. Tire tech- Air pressure vs. dry performance, www.tirerack.com
9. Tire tech- Air pressure vs. wet performance, www.tirerack.com
10. Determining the right PSI, www.tirereview.com
11. ETRTO, Standards Manual, 2018
12. ASTM F-1112-06a (Reapproved 2010), Standard test method for static testing of tubeless pneumatic tires for rate of loss of inflation pressure
13. Sivaraos M.J. Raguvaran, A.S. Dahlan, K. Kadirgama, M.A. Amran, Air permeability investigation towards automotive tire pressure sustainability and life saving, APRN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10 (10), 2015.
14. Walter H. Waddell, ExxonMobil Chemical, Summary- Inflation pressure retention effects on tire rolling resistance, vehicle fuel economy and CO2 emissions, California Air Resources Board, 2008.
15. Walter H. Waddell, ExxonMobil Chemical, 10th worldwide tire survey: Replacement tires, California Air Resources Board, 2008.
16. Matt Wikstorm, What is the optimal tire pressure? Our thinking on rolling resistance has changed, 2017, www.cyclingtips.com
17. Walter H. Waddell, ExxonMobil Chemical, Inflation pressure retention effects on tire rolling resistance and vehicle fuel economy, California Air Resources Board, 2008.