1. M. M. Aliabadi, G. Naderi, S. J. Shahtaheri, A. R. Forushani, I. Mohammadfam, and M. Jahangiri, "Mechanical and barrier properties of XNBR-clay nanocomposite: a promising material for protective gloves," Iranian Polymer Journal, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 289-296, 2014.
2. K. Sasikumar, N. Manoj, T. Mukundan, and D. Khastgir, "Hysteretic damping in XNBR–MWNT nanocomposites at low and high compressive strains," Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 92, pp. 74-83, 2016.
3. D. Yang et al., "Improved mechanical and electrochemical properties of XNBR dielectric elastomer actuator by poly (dopamine) functionalized graphene nano-sheets," Polymers, vol. 11, no. 2, p. 218, 2019.
4. S. Sahoo and A. K. Bhowmick, "Influence of ZnO nanoparticles on the cure characteristics and mechanical properties of carboxylated nitrile rubber," Journal of applied polymer science, vol. 106, no. 5, pp. 3077-3083, 2007.
5. A. Laskowska, M. Zaborski, G. Boiteux, O. Gain, A. Marzec, and W. Maniukiewicz, "Ionic elastomers based on carboxylated nitrile rubber (XNBR) and magnesium aluminum layered double hydroxide (hydrotalcite)," Express Polymer Letters, vol. 8, no. 6, 2014.
6. S. Chakraborty, A. Bhowmick, S. De, and B. Dhindaw, "Scanning electron microscopy studies of tear of carboxylated nitrile rubber," Rubber Chemistry and Technology, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 41-50, 1982.
7. R. Kamble, M. Ghag, S. Gaikawad, and B. K. Panda, "Halloysite Nanotubes and Applications: A Review," Journal of advanced scientific research, vol. 3, no. 2, 2012.
8. S. Rooj, A. Das, V. Thakur, R. Mahaling, A. K. Bhowmick, and G. Heinrich, "Preparation and properties of natural nanocomposites based on natural rubber and naturally occurring halloysite nanotubes," Materials & Design, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 2151-2156, 2010.
9. P. Rybiński and G. Janowska, "Influence synergetic effect of halloysite nanotubes and halogen-free flame-retardants on properties nitrile rubber composites," Thermochimica acta, vol. 557, pp. 24-30, 2013.
10. K. Prashantha, M.-F. Lacrampe, and P. Krawczak, "Processing and characterization of halloysite nanotubes filled polypropylene nanocomposites based on a masterbatch route: effect of halloysites treatment on structural and mechanical properties," Express Polymer Letters, vol. 5, no. 4, 2011.
11. M. Liu, Z. Jia, D. Jia, and C. Zhou, "Recent advance in research on halloysite nanotubes-polymer nanocomposite," Progress in polymer science, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 1498-1525, 2014.
12. K. Matabola, A. De Vries, F. Moolman, and A. Luyt, "Single polymer composites: a review," Journal of Materials Science, vol. 44, no. 23, pp. 6213-6222, 2009.
13. V. Mittal, J. K. Kim, and K. Pal, Recent advances in elastomeric nanocomposites. Springer, 2011.
14. R. Berahman, M. Raiati, M. M. Mazidi, and S. M. R. Paran, "Preparation and characterization of vulcanized silicone rubber/halloysite nanotube nanocomposites: Effect of matrix hardness and HNT content," Materials & Design, vol. 104, pp. 333-345, 2016.
15. S. Paran, G. Naderi, and M. Ghoreishy, "XNBR-grafted halloysite nanotube core-shell as a potential compatibilizer for immiscible polymer systems," Applied Surface Science, vol. 382, pp. 63-72, 2016.
16. S. Vyazovkin and N. Sbirrazzuoli, "Kinetic methods to study isothermal and nonisothermal epoxy‐anhydride cure," Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, vol. 200, no. 10, pp. 2294-2303, 1999.
17. M. Jouyandeh et al., "Curing epoxy resin with anhydride in the presence of halloysite nanotubes: the contradictory effects of filler concentration," Progress in Organic Coatings, vol. 126, pp. 129-135, 2019.
18. S. M. R. Paran et al., "Crystallization kinetics study of dynamically vulcanized PA6/NBR/HNTs nanocomposites by nonisothermal differential scanning calorimetry."
19. S. R. Paran, G. Naderi, and M. R. Ghoreishy, "Effect of halloysite nanotube on microstructure, rheological and mechanical properties of dynamically vulcanized PA6/NBR thermoplastic vulcanizates," Soft Materials, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 127-139, 2016.
20. S. Paran, G. Naderi, M. Ghoreishy, and C. Dubois, "Multiscale modeling of polymer systems comprising nanotube-like inclusions by considering interfacial debonding under plastic deformations," Composite Structures, vol. 194, pp. 302-315, 2018.