1. Medalia A, Kraus G., "Reinforcement of elastomers by particulate fillers," in Science and technology of rubber: Elsevier, pp. 387-418.1994
2. Mohamad Aini N, Othman N, Hussin M, Sahakaro K, Hayeemasae N, "Lignin as Alternative Reinforcing Filler in the Rubber Industry: A Review," Front. Mater.vol. 6,pp1,2020
3. Attharangsan S, Ismail H, Bakar MA, Ismail J., "Carbon black (CB)/rice husk powder (RHP) hybrid filler-filled natural rubber composites: effect of CB/RHP ratio on property of the composites," Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 517, pp. 655-662, 2012.
4. Frigerio P, Zoia L, Orlandi M, Hanel T, Castellani L., "Application of sulphur-free lignins as a filler for elastomers:effect of hexamethylenetetramine treatment," BioResources, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1387-1400, 2014.
5. Singha A, Thakur VK, Mehta I, Shama A, Khanna A, Rana R, et al. "Surface-modified Hibiscus sabdariffa fibers: Physicochemical, thermal, and morphological properties evaluation," International Journal of Polymer Analysis and ChA. Siaracterization, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 695-711, 2009.
6. Thakur VK, Thakur MK, Raghavan P, Kessler MR. "Progress in green polymer composites from lignin for multifunctional applications: a review," ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 1072-1092, 2014.
7. Barana D, Ali SD, Salanti A, Orlandi M, Castellani L, Hanel T, et al., "Influence of lignin features on thermal stability and mechanical properties of natural rubber compounds," ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 5258-5267, , 2016
8. Jiang C, He H, Yao X, Yu P, Zhou L, Jia D., "In situ dispersion and compatibilization of lignin/epoxidized natural rubber composites: reactivity, morphology and property," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 132, no. 23, 2015.
9. Yu P, He H, Jiang C, Wang D, Jia Y, Zhou L, et al., "Reinforcing styrene butadiene rubber with lignin-novolac epoxy resin networks," Express Polymer Letters, vol. 9, no. 1, 2015.
10. Jiang C, He H, Jiang H, Ma L, Jia D, "Nano-lignin filled natural rubber composites: Preparation and characterization," Express Polymer Letters, vol. 7, no. 5, 2013.
11. Košíková B, Gregorová A., "Sulfur‐free lignin as reinforcing component of styrene–butadiene rubber," Journal of applied polymer science, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 924-929, 2005.
12. Bahl K, Jana SC, "Surface modification of lignosulfonates for reinforcement of styrene–butadiene rubber compounds," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 131, no. 7, 2014.
13. Wang H, Liu W, Huang J, Yang D, Qiu X., "Bioinspired engineering towards tailoring advanced lignin/rubber elastomers," Polymers, vol. 10, no. 9, p. 1033, 2018.
14. Zhang HJ, Sun TL, Zhang AK, Ikura Y, Nakajima T, Nonoyama T, et al., "Tough physical double‐network hydrogels based on amphiphilic triblock copolymers," Advanced Materials, vol. 28, no. 24, pp. 4884-4890, 2016.
15. Pillai KV, Renneckar S., "Cation− π interactions as a mechanism in technical lignin adsorption to cationic surfaces," Biomacromolecules, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 798-804, 2009.
16. Shukla M, Nigam V, Singh H, Setua D, Mathur G., "Lignin reinforced rubber composites," 1998.
17. Bahl K, Miyoshi T, Jana SC., "Hybrid fillers of lignin and carbon black for lowering of viscoelastic loss in rubber compounds," Polymer, vol. 55, no. 16, pp. 3825-3835, 2014.
18. Kakroodi A, Sain M., "Lignin-reinforced rubber composites," Lignin polymer composites. Elsevier, Toronto, 2016.
19. Xing W, Yuan H, Yang H, Song L, Hu Y., "Functionalized lignin for halogen-free flame retardant rigid polyurethane foam: preparation, thermal stability, fire performance and mechanical properties," Journal of Polymer Research, vol. 20, no. 9, p. 234, 2013.