1. Van Ooij, W. J. (1984) . Mechanism And Theories Of Rubber Adhesion To Steel Tire Cords: An Overview, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 57:3, 421- 456.
2. Dick, J. S. (2004) . How to Improve Rubber Compounds, first ed., Munich, Germany. Hanser Publishers.
3. Shiva, M. (2014) . Modeling and Optimization of Rubber to Steel Adhesion on the basis of Experimental Data using Combined RSM/ANN Approach, 11 th International Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology, 6- 9 October, Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute,Tehran, Iran.
4. Van ooij W. J., Harakuni, P. B. and Buytaert G. (2009). Adhesion of Steel Tire Cord to Rubber, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 82: 3, 315- 339.
5. Hamed, G. R. and Huang, J. (1991). Combining Cobalt and Resorcinolic bonding agents in Brass- Rubebr Adhesion, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 64:2, 285- 295.