1. L. Molisani, “A Coupled Tire Structure- Acoustic Cavity Model”, Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, Blacksburg, Virginia The United States of America, (May 7, 2004).
2. SandbergUlf, “Tire/road noise -- Myths and Realities”, Plenary paper published in the proceedings of the 2001 International Congress and Exhibition on Noise Control Engineering, The Hague, The Netherlands, (2001).
3. Ulf Sandberg, Jerzy A. Ejsmont, “Tire/road noise reference book”, Informix SE- 59040 Kisa Sweden.
4. R. Bernhard, R. L. Wayson, “An introduction to Tire/Pavement Noise of Asphalt Pavement”, Purdue University, University of Central Florida.
5. (ISO), "ISO 362- 1: Measurement of noise emitted by accelerating road vehicles- Engineering method," ed, 2007.
6- استاندارد ملی ایران، 4243، "خودرو- تراز صدای مجاز و سیستم اگزوز خودروهای موتوری- ویژگیها و روشهای آزمون"، تجدیدنظر دوم، 1394.
7. Sandberg, Ulf: "The Effect of Regulations on Road Vehicle Noise- Final report by the I- INCE Working Party on Noise Emissions of Road Vehicles", Noise/News International, (September 2001), (http://users.aol.com/inceusa/ince.html).
8. Ulf Sandberg, “Possibilities to Reduce Noise Emission from the Tire/Road Interaction with Emphasis on the Swedish Situation”, Swedish Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI) and Chalmers University of Technology, (2007).
9. Final Report SI2.408210 Tire/Road Noise, FEHRL Report, Volume 2.
10. U. Nations, "Regulation No. 117: Uniform provisions concerning the approval of tires with regard to rolling sound emissions and to adhesion on wet surfaces and/or to rolling resistance," ed, 2011.
11. Regulation (EC) No 661/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 concerning type- approval requirements for the general safety of motor vehicles, their trailers and systems, components and separate technical units intended therefor, EC 661/2009, 2009.
12. Regulation (EC) No 1222/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 on the labelling of tires with respect to fuel efficiency and other essential parameters, EC 1222/2009, 2009.
13. “Tire standards: addressing safety, climate change, traffic noise and resource use”, European Federation for Transport & Environment, EC proposal for Tires in Type-approval Requirements for the General Safety of Motor Vehicles COD 2008/100, October 2008.
14. “New EU vehicle noise limits”, European Federation for Transport & Environment, April 2012.
15. E/ECE/324/Rev.2/Add.116/Rev.2- E/ECE/TRANS/505/Rev.2/Add.116/Rev.2. "Uniform provisions concerning the approval of tires with regard to rolling sound emissions and to adhesion on wet surfaces and/or to rolling resistance", United Nations, 15 September 2011.