1. S. S. Choi, J. C. Kim, J. E. Ko, Y. S. Cho, and W. G. Shin, “Influence of coupling agent on properties of carbon black reinforced SBR and NR/BR vulcanizations’,” Journal Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 13, No. 6, p. 1017, 2007.
2. L. Gonz´alez, A. Rodr´ıguez, J. L. De Benito, and A. Marcos, “A new Carbon black-rubber coupling agent to improve wet grip and rolling resistance of tires,” Rubber Chemistry and Technology, Vol. 69, No. 2, pp. 266- 272, 1996.
3. L. A. E. M. Reuvekamp, J. W. Ten Brinke, P. J. Van Swaaij, and J. W. M. Noordermeer, “Reaction of TESPT Silane coupling agent during mixing with silica filler and tire rubber; Effects of mixing conditions,” Kautsch Gummi Kunstst, Vol. 55, p. 41, 2002.
4. E. Cichomski, W. K. Dierkes, J. W. M. Noordermeer, T. V. Tolpekina, and S. Schultz, Influence of Physical and Chemical Polymer-Filler Bonds on Wet Skid Resistance and Related Properties of Passenger Car Tire Treads, Deutsche Kautschuk- Tagung DKT, Nurnberg, Germany, 2012.
5. H. G. Lee, H. S. Kim, S. T. Cho, I. T. Jung, and C. T. Cho, “Characterization of solution styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) through the evaluation of static and dynamic mechanical properties and fatigue in silica-filled compound,” Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 25, No. 9, pp. 5251- 5256, 2013.
6. K. Inagaki, M. Hayashi, and A. Imai, “Development of the solution SBRs for high-performance tire,” R & D report of Sumitomo Kagaku, 2004.
7. X. Liu, S. Zhao, X. Zhang, X. Li, and Y. Bai, “Preparation, structure, and properties of solution-polymerized styrene-butadiene rubber with functionalized end- groups and its Silica-filled composites,” Polymer (United Kingdom), Vol. 55, No. 8, pp. 1964- 1976, 2014.
8. Y. X. Wang, Y. P. Wu, W. J. Li, and L.Q. Zhang, “Influence of filler type on wet skid resistance of SSBR/BR composites: Effects from roughness and micro- hardness of rubber surface,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 257, No. 6, pp. 2058- 2065, 2011.
9. Y. X. Wang, J. H. Ma, L. Q. Zhang, and Y.P. Wu, “Revisiting the correlations between wet skid resistance and viscoelasticity of rubber composites via comparing carbon black and Silica fillers,” Polymer Testing, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 557- 562, 2011.
10. M. Shiva and H. Atashi, “Failure optimization and curing properties of passenger tire tread compound,” Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 23, p. 187, 2010
11. N. Karak and B. R. Gupta, “Effects of different ingredients and cure parameters on physical properties of a tyre tread compound,” Kautsch Gummi Kunstst, Vol. 53, No. 30, pp. 30- 34, 2000.
12. F. Saeed, A. Ansarifar, R. J. Ellis, Y. HailE- Meskel, and M. S. Irfan, “Two advanced styrene E-butadiene/polybutadiene rubber blends filled with a Silanized Silica nanofiller for potential use in passenger car tire tread compound,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 123, No. 3, pp. 1518- 1529, 2012.
13. Y. Saito, “New polymer development for low rolling resistance tires,” Kautsch Gummi Kunstst, Vol. 30, No. 1, p. 39, 1986.
14. G. Heinrich, “The dynamics of tire tread compounds and their relationship to wet skid behavior,” Progress in Colloid & Polymer Science, Vol. 90, p. 16, 1992.
15. H. Taki No, R. Nakayama, Y. Yamada, S. Kohjiya, and T. Matsuo, “Viscoelastic properties of elastomers and tire wet skid resistance,” Rubber Chemistry and Technology, Vol. 70, No. 4, pp. 584- 594, 1997.
16. R. Zafarmehrabian, S. T. Gangali, M. H. R. Ghoreishy, and M. Davallu, “The effects of silica/carbon black ratio on the dynamic properties of the tread compounds in truck tires,” E-Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 1102- 1112, 2012.
17. J. Y. Ko, K. Prakashan, and J. K. Kim, “New Silane coupling agents for Silica tire tread compounds,” Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 549- 562, 2012.
18. C.M. Flanigan, L. Beyer, D. Klekamp, D. Rohweder, B. Stuck, and E. R. Terrill, “Comparative study of Silica, Carbon black and Novel fillers in tread compounds,” Rubber’s World, Vol. 245, No. 5, pp. 18- 31, 2012.
19. A. Le Gal, L. Guy, G. Orange, Y. Bomal, and M. Kl¨uppel, “Modelling of sliding friction for Carbon black and Silica filled Elastomers on road tracks,” Wear, Vol. 264, No. 7- 8, pp. 606- 615, 2008.